I heart SoundCloud!


What is SoundCloud I hear you say...I'll let the SoundCloud team explain it.  

'SoundCloud is a new online audio platform that lets music professionals receive, send & distribute their music. Primarily SoundCloud provides an efficient and simple way for music professionals to exchange music they are working on in private settings allowing for easy collaboration and communication prior to a public release. With SoundCloud the music professionals can easily send & receive large amounts of tracks without cluttering their email inbox, having to make use of generic file sending services or manage their own server. For people who deal with music on a regular basis SoundCloud increases efficiency and improves their work flow by allowing them to focus on the music and not think about the actual files.'

Thanks SoundCloud team!  I heart SoundCloud it allows me listen to great music for free while I work, rest and play, check it out and sign up to-day... 

www.soundcloud.com


Comments